CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Seafood and blogging...


I have been consistently inconsistent with my blog.  I'm like the person who says they hate seafood, yet lunkers down a pudding-thick tuna sandwich on white bread-white bread that will imminently fail due to the liquid content of the tuna medely, that usually includes pickles.  

And the person who eats this is the same person who thinks that "seafood" is disgusting?  I guess it's an appearance thing.  Run it through a flesh-chipper, slather it in mayo, and you're set.  

I'll never understand.  






5 comments:

Worktron said...

I don't know why you are talking about seafood Mr. Magelby's Was Nearly My Undoing! All I know is that pickles and tuna is hecka gross and that people should stop doing it since it's a thing of tradition and not good taste.

Ashley said...

Ohh Yum!!! I have been craving a tuna sandwich! Thanks Isaac! I am going to make me one right now! So yummy, so sloppy, so fishy....(mouth watering as I type..)

three pinkies said...

Were you talking about me? Did you secretly video my lunch last week?
I proudly admit to being one of those "hate seafood/tuna fish eaters". And I like to chop the pickles rather than slice them so I get a big pickle crunch and lots of flavor. I'm also an "onion hater", but will put Sour Cream & Onion chips on a tuna sandwhich and it's excellent!
I wonder why that is?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're still blogging, even if it is inconsistant. It's fun reading yours!

kw said...

The only way I can eat tuna sandwiches is with pickles and chips. Cheese helps too. However, everytime I pull up your blog I must not be in the tuna mood. I think it's time to change the picture!